Hooked hosts a variety of community events, parties, pop-up shops, classes, and films. We reserve free space for groups of 10 people or more. No outside food or drinks, and please leave the space how it was found.
Interested? Read the following meeting guidelines, then complete the form on this page. We are excited to host your group in either our Green TV Room or the Speakeasy!
1. We offer a free reserved meeting space to non-profits and community groups with 10 customers or more. If you have a group smaller than ten we would still love to host you, however we ask that smaller groups take advantage of our open seating policy.
2. Please leave the space the way you found it. Thank you for bringing your dishes up to the dish bin and returning furniture to their original position.
3. Please no outside food or drink, we ask that customers purchase items. Hooked only has counter service. We offer a full range of beverages (coffee, full espresso bar, tea, kombucha, beer, wine, pretty awesome whiskey selection) and treats in the pastry case. Breakfast sandwiches are served Mon-Fri 8am-noon, Sat-Sun 8am-1pm. You can open a tab for your group with a credit card, or individuals can be charged as they order at the counter.
4. One of the meeting spaces has a large TV and DVD player that you are welcome to use free of charge. We do not have a tech on site, so be sure you know how to use the equipment. We strongly recommend trying it out before your meeting. If you intend to hook-up a laptop to the TV screen be sure to have a connection cord for your laptop. The max capacity for this room is 30.
5. Cancellation Policy: Please notify us via email with at least 48 hour notice if you need to cancel your reservation. If a group is a no call/no show, we will remove that group from the schedule going forward.